Sunday, March 23, 2008

Dear Representatives, Senators and Officers of the Law

Dear Representatives, Senators and Officers of the Law,


Hello, my name is Delling Balls, and I'd like to take a moment to thank you for your dedicated service to your respective communities. Since that moment has now passed, I'd like to take the opportunity to say that I am extremely discouraged by the lack of respect for personal rights and liberties present in this country and that I hold you directly responsible.


I would say that the pressures of dealing with so many people and so many laws on a daily basis must be tremendously stressful and must make it hard to do your job, but as I look at your actions I'm led to believe that you are OK with the way things are going. Your participation in the wrongs, or complacency towards righting the wrongs, is your compliance.


You continue to steal from and violate the rights of citizens that have not violated the rights or liberties of any other person. Until you begin to respect the personal rights and liberties of citizens, I am hereby forced to cease recognition of your authority to introduce, pass or enforce non-rights violating offenses.


I truly look forward to the day when we as a people can make actual progress toward living in a free and prosperous society. However I can no longer in good conscience agree to participate in the degradation of the society that we supposedly long to progress.


From this moment forward, until I am free, you will not be.


Peace,
Delling Balls
delling@ballsnews.com

No comments: